Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Win a pin cushion and a FQ!

I've decided that as I am creating, I come up with all sorts of goodies that are taking up space and NEED to go to a good home!

Yesterday as I was playing with working on the March Pillow Party Pillow (say that 3 times fast!) I made up a sweet little pin cushion from an couple of extra blocks!  I attached a pin from a bottle of goodies and viola!


To sweeten the deal, the winner may select their favorite of the 3 Timeless Treasure FQ's that are left after I made my choice!  Like purple?  This is for YOU!

(going left to right, #2 is gone - it's what I chose to use for the pillow back)

To enter, just comment below and tell us something creative you are working on/would like to work on/dream of doing, whatever!  I will use the random number draw doodly-wicky to pick a winner this Sunday night, March 27th!!

Good luck!
Carrie

5 comments:

  1. Okay, attempt number three at adding a comment, they don't seem to attach?? Not sure what I am doing wrong....Sweet little pincushion! Purple makes me think of pansies...
    Working on placemats and napkins for my grand daughter and family...with Irish Blessings on them from Embroidery Library, and just got the German meal blessing from Fiona's au pair, which she has taught Fiona to say at each meal, which I want to stitch one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet little pin cushion. I'm trying to finish up 3 quilt tops before I start anything else. I just have a little bit to go on each one and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to start quilting after tomorrow. Time to get them out of my sewing room and into the linen closet! Next up ..... Pillowcases to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prissy, that sounds fun! I have to admit that I thoroughly love making the tops...but the finishing? My downfall!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your post on CAP and your site is delightful. Pretty pincusion you made and I love cameos. Saw a post for sewing pillowcases for QOV quilts, so that is going to be my ongoing project for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do everything I see . So much things learn. I have been quilting only one year. I would enjoy this pretty pincusion as I don t have one. Now I am working on a cusion.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete