#2 ~ Embroidered Tote
That's what I am going for! 365 days of creating! As I mentioned in my last post, that's pretty open!
Creating, for the purposes of this project, can be any of the following:
- Actually MAKING something, anything, you name it! Tried and true, something new! Whoo hooo! (NOTE TO SELF: this does NOT mean I have to create a single object each day, though I can, but that working on something "counts" too!)
- Scanning the world for ideas: the Internet, magazines, books (good for days when I am NOT at home!)
- No holes barred on what I can try! Best idea, for now, things I have! Wait...I think that is a great place to start!! For right now (perhaps first month?) NOTHING new as far as materials! How's that? (wait, would little accessory like thread count? Hmmm... let's think on that!)
- Creating pattern/project ~ to go along with an item? Sounds good!
- So, I think my next step for today will be to dust off some knitting needles and grab some yarn to have a bag ready I can take with me if I head out and can't work on anything here! Oh...how about one of the projects is a bag to carry that in???? I LIKE how this works!
Off to get started!
PS. The the purple block and the tote are #1 & #2. Can't wait to see what today's will be!!