Monday, March 28, 2011

Day #21 - Makes a habit, baby!

Good morning, everyone!

It's another nippy morning here in New Hampshire! It is a balmy 22 degrees this morning...sweet! :o( Didn't anyone mention to Mother Nature that Phil (the wonder groundhog) said spring was upon us??? Oh well...

In honor of warmth, I found some GORGEOUS yarns while out crusing the Net yesterday!
It is in a Zibbet shop run by Life's an Expedition. The yarn looks good enough to eat! May NEED some to fill my newly made knitting bags!!

Yesterday I was working on fabric - sorting, trimming and such while running the embroidery machine making up some designs for the boys for their Easter bags/buckets/whatever I end up deciding to do.

We had the little fellas for awhile yesterday while their mom and dad went out to dinner and we introduced the Ry-man to markers... I have a VERY decorated box in the living room and lots of paper with marks all over it! He was amazed at the way the markers left marks! It was GREAT!

Today I am back at the fabric ... my goal is to "find" the room and get it sorted better so that hubby can bring the humungus file cabinet in for me to help with the organizational structure! There's a concept! Here is a picture of it current...it's frightening!

Looks like I'd better get to work!
Have a great day, all and watch for this weeks drawing...coming in a few minutes!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment