Sunday, March 27, 2011

And the winner is....

.... #2!  Prissy!

Just email me, Prissy, at carrie dot whittemore at gmail dot com (dot = . and at = @) with your addy and I'll mail them out tomorrow!

Congrats, Prissy and thanks to everyone else for entering the first drawing!

Now, for this weeks...muahahaha!   (As she gleefully rubs her hands together as she looks over the mounds and mounds of fabric and goodies....)

Oh...you'll have to wait till later this afternoon or tonight as Blogspot is having an issue with uploading photographs, so I'll have to wait until they've solved that!  Ha!!

I'll post it as soon as possible!
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm so excited. I've never won a contest before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Hope you like your goodies ~ they'll go out tomorrow!
    Quilty hugs,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete