Monday, April 18, 2011

Day #41 - Squeezing in a bit today

Good morning, all!

I was able to squeeze in a wee bit yesterday, between softball, hanging with our grandsons and helping my daughter out with her college recruiting process!

I finished and wrapped up what I've made for a swapping buddy.  My first real "swap" from a Yahoo group I am in. We had to take a springy design and make something with it.  I sure hope she likes purple!  :o) 


I took several designs I'd created while "playing" with my machine and bordered them with some purple dots.  The tote was still a bit narrow, so I took a wider pieces and attached it to both sides of the panel, creating a tube.  Then centered the designs and sewed the bottom.  The handles are repurposed purse handles... gotta love it!   It will go out in the mail to her today ~ hope she likes it!

Today is going to be a bit of organizing and then, well.... we'll see!  More softball this afternoon and evening, weather permitting.  NO PRECIP, PLEASE????

Have a great day!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment