Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Treats!

I've been thinking how lovely it would be to peek around at ANYTHING that would make me think about spring.  I am just learning how to use "Linky Tools" and thought I'd combine the two!
A request for spring ideas
A chance to try out a Linky-thingy!

So, bloggers/shop owners, pick something you think would make those of us living in say... NEW HAMPSHIRE (!!!!) think spring!  It might be colorful, pretty, bright, cheerful, yummy, you name it!  We just want spring!

SHOW US!  Link up your favorite item from you blog, store, boutique, you name it, pop in a picture for us and viola!  Spring!  :o)

We'd love to have you follow us, Whitt's Kits Fabrics & Crafts, as well!  So check out the spring goodies, meet some new friends and spread the word: Spring IS coming...someday!

Let's get started!

4 comments:

  1. Fern Hollow stopping by for a follow and the spirit of Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Patty! That quilted sweatshirt on your blog is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I did it wrong LOL the ants and cherries bow is mine..I sell at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dallas-TX/TuTu-Punk/134899109914694

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for adding my baseball bow!! What a great idea this is! :)

    ReplyDelete