Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day #135 - Whitty Crafters Quilt Pattern Choices!

Good morning everyone!

Looks like the clouds and rain of the last few days has moved out and a wee bit cooler and drier (a girl can hope?) weather is moving in!  Yay! 

Before heading out to work today I thought I'd toss out some of the patterns you can chose from if YOU win a pattern from my Etsy store!
Do you have lots of scraps?  THIS would be the perfect one!  The kit I put together for this one on eBay has 50 ,8 x10"ALL different blocks of Thimbleberries to cut up!
Have you played with rag quilts?  Here's a fun one!

I love anything that is simple and fun to work with - this one qualifies!  Coordinate, coordinate, coordinate!  Love it!
Gotta go!  Quilty hugs and creative thoughts to all!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment