The temps are supposed to be climbing here in NH over the next couple of days, so you'll hear us whining...it's what we do! :o)
I thought today I would take a closer look at the luggage tags up for grabs in my Celebration Bash. Here is a glimpse of what yours COULD look like:
If you have been following the blog for awhile, you might remember that I made these when my youngest DD came home and asked "how much I loved her?" That night I made up about a dozen of these for her softball team because their bat bags were all identical, and lucky for me: black. You know, "Black goes with everything!" which meant I could make the tags any color needed!
So, here are a few ideas for you for how to use yours, if you win one!
- Mark your bat bag to show it's different! (Lol!)
- Obviously, to tag your suitcase at the airport - colorful, eye catching.... works for me!
- Attach to a backpack or lunch bag for a school event: you know how those class trips can be! You can be sure that sandwich and snack go to the right kiddo!
- Use as a part of a birthday or other special time's gift. Stick a little card in the slot "Happy birthday, sweetie", tie it to the gift and it's the card that keeps on giving!
- Speaking of giving, do what I did which was the above with $$ tucked inside as the vehicle to be sure the $$ didn't get lost (ie: I forget it???)
- How about continuing on that vein and using it as a handcrafted way to give a gift card? MUCH better than one of those paper envelopes!!
- Just thought of a fun one! Make it the end of a treasure hunt game with a "prize" tucked inside! Leave clues throughout the house and then when they find it, inside is a pair of tickets to a movie, a note to go mini-golfing, some other fun activity!
- Make it part of a game! "Hide the tag" - and play like "Hot and Cold" or finding Easter eggs!
- Use as a way to share notes with a child. You hang it with a note in a special place: off a lamp in their room, on a bulletin board, somewhere they'd be sure to see it! (This brainstorming is fun!!)
Okay, well, gotta head to work!
Have fun thinking of other ideas and feel free to post them!
Quilty hugs all,