We are about to REALLY hit some summer here today and tomorrow - high 90's! Stay cool friends!
I thought we could chat this morning about chalk cloth. Have you ever seen it? It's GREAT!
I buy it by the yard and use it in all sorts of ways! You can buy it from Amazon.com and Fabric.com (advantage = other fabric available and on sale... free shipping on orders over $35 right now) or you can win some from me! :o)
Chalk cloth is sometimes referred to as "oil cloth" but this literally works with chalk and wipes off!
Some uses are:
- My favorite: activity placemats for children!
- I found several reusable tag ideas while surfing the net, some to buy and some to make yourself.
- as a part of a portfolio/journal/car activity packet
- use when creating a bulletin board/chalkboard type message center as you can cut it to whatever shape you'd like!
- a whole blog dedicated to working with oil cloth! WOW! That would cover it!
- How about the reusable banner blocks I am making in the picture above? Come by tomorrow for a "how to"!!
So stay cool, friends!
PS. We are rather stuck at 920ish FB fans.... we'd LOVE for you to "suggest" us to your friends!