Phew... got a bit waylaid with things around here, but I think I am back on track!
This morning I would like to consider ideas for using the scrapbooking goodies I have up for offer to my fans and followers in the upcoming drawing.
First, here they are:
This is a selection of Jolee's by You with a garden theme - unless you want to call the white pieces at the bottom boats, which would change the whole concept!
Here's some thoughts...
- First, of course, would be accents to a scrapbooking page - say, something to your garden? Some gorgeous, enlarged flowers tucked in the white "beds"? Accent them with the little floral treats that are included? Ones like these? Trimmed and tucked in?
- Another easy peasy would be turning them into a card, actually, several cards with the number of goodies included! OH.... wait! How about 4-6 of them, all with a garden theme and then wrapped up together and given as a gift!! Ha!!
The earth laughs in flowers. - E. E. Cummings
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul. - The Koran
With a few flowers in my garden, half a dozen pictures and some books, I live without envy. - Lope de Vega
Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time. - Georgia O'Keeffe
Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful, they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank
- How about adding them as decoration to a decoupage project? Most of the flowers would be flat enough - a dot of glue and a bit of ModPodge!
- I used some of the tiny ones as accents on my project back a few months ago - you can see them sewed on on the bottom left. It's not something you could wash, but it does make a sweet decoration!
- Glue as trim to a bulletin board, either on the border or to the cork. Same thing on a small white board!
- Decorate the outside of a flower pot.
- Trim a picture frame.
Have a great day, all!