Going to be another hot one, I hear - actually all week! Yay!
Today I would like to play around with ideas for using the machine embroidered designs I have up for you. Here they are:
Both of these come from Embroidery Library. They are one of my favs, as many of you know.
There are zillions of uses/projects you can use these for!
- The "Go Green" is perfect for either incorporating into the design of a shopping bag or stitching to the outside of a bag or two that you already have (what I did!). I've whipped them up and just added them to bags I use for grocery shopping - shows I'm a proud Memere! :o)
- The butterfly is a wonderful addition to any quilting project you have in mind. I put one into a photo quilt that I made for a wonderful friend battling cancer. If you do machine embroidery, yuu can download it from Embroidery Library for free! I've made them in various colors - it's a very straightforward design and a powerful message.
- I think it would look great framed, on the wall, as well. We can all use to keep those thoughts in our mind!
- You could also incorporate them into a wall hanging - print some photos on the special ink jet cloth/paper and surround the embroidery with them! Add some coordinating fabric and viola!
- Either design could become the central design in a mug rug or table runner.
- What other ideas do YOU have?
Have a wonderful day everyone and stay cool!