Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day #90 - YIKES!! Crazy weather!

Good morning, all!

How's the weather where you are at?  Been a bit crazy here in southern NH, to say the least.  When I finally landed for the night and was getting on line to check a few things and then head to the studio area to work, a BANGER of a thunderstorm hit, took out the power momentarily and then banged around enough to say "to heck with it all" and head to bed!

If you've been following for a while, back in February I was talking about the maple syrup my hubby and son were making, I have a bit of what's left up for sale on Sunday at the BIG SALE, too - the tiny ones are tooooo cute!!  All would make GREAT gifts: pure NH MADE maple syrup, baby!

Pint- $10, 1/2 pint- $6, 100ml - $3
As you know, if you've been following the blog, I am hosting a HUGE sale this weekend and opening my home and fabric world to my friends, fans & customers!  Every bolt will be heading out to the living room, every tub, all the kits, the completed projects (if you need gifts!!!), any stitched out designs I am not using, all my crafting magazines and books (to make space for MORE!!!), goodies galore!!  I am soooooooooooooo excited! 

I've had some fun bagging this and that and here is a picture of one of the 5 pounds bags of scraps I have!  5 pounds = about 15 yards!  They are going for $10 each!  (shipping is $11, Priority, FYI!!)

5 lb bag of scraps - about 15 yards!!  YIKES!!
Finally, this morning, before I head out to deliver flyers for work to some elementary schools, here are some of the magazines, .25 cents EACH!!  Muahahahaha!!!
Life is good!
Stay dry and stay safe today!
Quilty hugs,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Well, we had a huge snow storm today for the last day of school! How's that for crazy weather?!?! Though it's really not all that crazy for where I live. :)

    ReplyDelete