Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pretty Pillows: More Ideas for 1 yd or less fabric

I saw a lovely pillow on Pinterest and it sent me searching for more GREAT pillow ideas to share!

Have a peek and see what you think!

Gathered heart pillow by V and Co
This is a wonderful tutorial that will motivate you to find some red and white fabric!  Can't wait to try it out!


Gwenny Penny has a totally different look here:
The color and the fabric are wonderful - soooo different from the one above!


This is from my new favorite site, sew4home!
These are a perfect use for some of the gorgeous fabrics I picked up, don't you think?



How about this one?  Pillows made from sweaters?  How fun this tutorial by Brassy Apple is:


Here's one from Martha Stewart's site, always a fountain of ideas there!  This project uses some painting/printing methods. That wouldn't work with the fabrics I just got... BUT we KNOW I have more that would work just fine!


The last one I want to share this morning is in honor of the fact our oldest daughter is leaving home to take a job out of state.  She's daddy's girl - a pillow made from his shirt might just be perfect!  <3
Check this out at Ducks in a Row:


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Carrie

PS.  If you haven't stopped by to leave your opinions on what you'd like me to write about, check out this posting.  If you click on it, a page opens with a place to check mark any that interest you.  You submit and that's it!  Seriously, 15 seconds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment