Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ever wonder how to cut strips accurately? Here you go!

One of the biggest issues I've had, as a quilter, is cutting my pieces accurately.   This video by Mary Fons entitled "Quilty Boot Camp: How to Cut Strips Accurately" is perfect!  I need her rulers, too.  I found them on Amazon Fons Porter 8-Inch-by-14-Inch Rotary Cutting Ruler as well as this one Omnigrid Ruler Value Pack 2, Package of Four, that you could share with a friend!

Take a look and see what you think!

PS.
I also found that lovely safety glove,  Fons and Porter Klutz Glove, Medium that I might need!

Happy creating,
Carrie



*Please note as an Amazon Associate, I receive a small compensation for products people purchase that I share.  Keeps the website up and running... though I won't be taking any big vacations on it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment