Saturday, April 12, 2014

New Page: Quilting and Crafting Around New England

Good morning, friends!

I've added a new page to the blog, a calendar section.   Doing it this way keeps the home page tidier and is WAY more roomie for the calendar itself and a good place to list and link events.

I would like to build it up, so any help you could send me by way of up-coming events would be GREAT!  I'd love to see the page be a hub of quilting/crafting event information.

It came out of the fact we are hosting a quilters symposium at the Monadnock Center for History and Culture where I work.  I thought, "hmm... let's get this info in one place!"  So, this page made sense.  I will update the calendar daily/as new info comes my way.

Here' what it looks like currently.  You'll notice the Sewing & Quilting Expo in Worcester is up - gosh, but I wish I could have made it down this year.  A GREAT event!


Let me take a moment and "pitch" the symposium: it's a day long program with video segments from Why Quilts Matter, speakers and a chance to view both local quilts from members of the Monadnock Quilters' Guild and vintage quilts from the Center's collection!  It's just $25 for non-members of either the Center or the Guild - a day of quilting fun!  You can get more info and register HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment