Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Box of Goodies for 1 Lucky Follower!!

Good morning, friends!

I started pulling goodies for the drawing on Friday from all the folks who're making guesses about how I might use my "haul" from the weekend!!  Head over there, take a peek at my stash and then stop by my Pinterest page and see what my plans might be.  Come back over, make a comment/guess and these goodies might be on their way to your house!


SO FAR (there will be more!!!) there is a pillowcase kit, an apron kit, a pin cushion, a CD of quotes and such for scrapbooking and cardmaking, a package of 2 1/2" squares, a ceramic tile, cookie cutters, cancelled stamps (flowers), a little scrapbooking set of treats for a baby page, a pair of rods for decorating your nails, a folded paper design for cards/scrapbooking and some Hoffman fabric samples!!!  There will be MORE fabric to help "protect the goodies" ... muahahaha!

As I said this is all you need to do:
  1. Peek at yesterday's posting.
  2. Cruise over to my Pinterest page and see what I might be up to.
  3. Come back and comment either to this posting or yesterdays and you are IN!!
Happy creating!
Carrie

1 comment: