Sunday, March 17, 2013

Corned Beef Round Up

Good morning, friends!

It's early Sunday, St Patrick's Day and time to decide which recipe for corned beef will work for the Whitt family today?  Here's a round up of some of the recipes I found.

Let's start with a traditional boiled dinner - I found one at The Kitchen is My Playground done by Tracey. It's classic and straight forward.  As she says, "if you can boil water" you can make this.

How about using Guinness and some other yummy ingredients in the crockpot?  Here an option from The Tasty Fork.


But since I don't have Guinness, I may need to try this one, from Food to Fork:

Do you do corned beef?  How do you prepare it?

Hugs,
Carrie

PS:  I decided to go with THIS recipe from Closet Cooking. Reason being, I need to be able to let it go for the day and come back around 5:30 to finish it up.  Also: I LOVE it glazed!  Muahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment