Hence, the trip to Joann's...Michael's...and New England Quilt Supply.
Let's start with Joann's.
- I've been eying a 6"x24" to help in cutting fabrics - all the "big girls" have one in their videos. I want one... waaaa... so... I bought one with 50% off coupon. YUP!
- Market is coming and I want to make some banners to sell. I've been working with my Silhouette (more on that upcoming) and needed some new paper to design with. Nailed it... three packets: one half price and the bottom two for $9 together! Psyc!
- To cut the banners, I needed some scissors - they were $2 each! Woot woot!
- Several projects I'm considering need floss... used a 50% coupon on that one (this was two trips to Joann's combined).
- I am making some cute little treat bags with scraps. I saw how someone did stamp and ink on wooden "tree cookies" attached to the bags - super cute and well, a girl needs some stamps? Right? On sale: 50% off!
- Lastly, when you are making your way to the checkout there is ALWAYS some goodies on sale! ARGH!! The pink pens are for writing on glass - thought some Cancer Awareness options would exist there.
Let's move on to Michael's...
- Remember that video the other day with the twin sisters and the recycled storage? I fell in love with what they did on the old containers AND on the can lids....soooo... I HAD to get some chalkboard paint and a chalk pen, right? I was going to get a set of colors, but I really wanted a fine point (the sets were all wedge shaped) AND really just white and found this one over in the stamp/ink section of the store.
- The work I'm doing with the Silhouette is tricky with the non-vinyl. I thought some spray adhesive was in order AND this one is supposed to be low odor, so doubly good. PLUS I used the 40% coupon and all three together were $10.93. I'd priced the items on Amazon and was going to be paying a bit more AND I'd have to wait, so this was GREAT!
- Picked up some patterns to add fabric to - you'll be seeing them at Market, if you are local, and my eBay and Etsy shops, if not. :)
- I grabbed some Warm Tater for making potato bags.
- The teal is "Bundles of Hope" fabrics to honor women with ovarian cancer - it's soooo hard to find!
- I also snagged two "pink" fabrics the pink on the right is Gail Cotton and the center one is a black and white with pink ribbons they spotted and set aside for me - such nice folks there.
- The Mary Englebreit was selling like crazy, so I got another full bolt. Yay!
- Lastly, along with the BIG ruler, I've been eying a small square - it's a 4" one. Let me know if you all need any of that sort of thing. I can purchase them and sell them in the shops, too.
Have a wonderful day,