While searching the Internet the other day, I came across an eBook filled with titles and quotes that should put a fire under me to get started! Then I looked at what else came WITH it... yikes:
- Friendly Gifts Craft Sayings e-book
- Friendly Gifts Scrapbooking for Beginners e-book
- Be a Scrapbooking Pro e-book
- Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy e-book
- Scrapbooking Fonts Collection
- Scrapbooking Kits Collection
- Scrapbook 3D Title Maker
- The Ultimate Scrapbooking Guide
- Scrapbook Software
- Scrapbook Generator
At this point I realized two things:
1. I wasn't going to have any excuses: I am going to have to get back to scrapbooking, print those photos off the computer and haul out the boxes to get this done. Well... maybe not DONE... but at least a dent made?
2. I would make sure that my crafting friends also knew about this collection! I signed up to be an "affiliate" with Terri Burrit, the author, and parked a little link over on the side for folks to see. Being an "affiliate" means I receive a small compensation when my readers purchase the e-book. I am so appreciative of any of you that do - it helps support the blogging I do and love. Hugs and thanks so much!
One of the nifty things is that as an affiliate, I am able to offer a sample to you! Whooo hooo! Isn't that cool? As one of my readers, all you'll need to do is click HERE and viola! You pop in your email and a link to the sample zip into your inbox! Wow... the wonders of modern science! To check out the complete offer for the book, just click Click Here!.
I am pretty excited to check out the craft sayings eBook, too. I like playing around with creating posters in PicMonkey - might be a nice source of sayings to work with.
When I went through the sample items, I found the titles just what I was looking for. I do want to say that the "resource" page and links ALL seem to take you to more books to purchase - guess that's how this works, but I felt this one was more than enough for me for now.
You do also get a pair of craft eBooks, but in my opinion, they are for beginners. If you have experimented with crafts and such, these might be a bit basic for you. Then again, maybe these would be some great ideas for those of you with young children/grandchildren! The illustrations are very simple sketches - I prefer photographs myself, for a better idea of what I am trying to do. That's just me.
Take a peek and see what you think. I think this may just be the kick in the pants I need!
Back a few years ago I was really into scrapbooking and went through quite a few photos, designed lots of pages and created several books. Here's one page I really liked. Very simple but tied together both the images (with color and theme) and where we were at at that time in our lives:
That little boy? He's now almost 30 and STILL works with his dad see yesterday's post about Dodge Hill Family Farms!
So, it looks like I am going to be hauling out the paper & photos, guys! Guess what YOU'LL be seeing here at Whitt's Kits? Oh yah... scrapbooking ideas! Let's get that flashdrive filled and head to Walmart! :)
PS. As mentioned, this is a product you can purchase. I do receive some compensation from the author, but the opinions of the product are all mine. The good and the not so. :)