Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Fav's - 5/24/13

I am spending some time with my grandsons this weekend, so I thought I'd look around and see what great ideas hit me for today's Friday Favorites.

I LOVE the story Chica Chica Boom Boom - doesn't this look perfect to go with it?  A palm tree snack by The Coupon Lady.  Head over and see exactly how she does it plus lots of other ideas she has.

How about making some pretzels?   I found a pretty easy recipe at Chin Deep and kids love to dough, so this should be a hit!  

My boys LOVE bubbles!  This idea from The Muddy Princess is perfect!    She explains how to make this and I am thinking it will be hugely successful (more so that a regular "wand") because it makes so many!!

One thing our oldest grandson likes to make is noise music.  I came across a wonderful set of ideas for musical instruments made from everyday objects.  These go beyond a kazoo or a metal bucket upside down!  Take a peek!  Bugaboo, Mini, Mr & Me has 3 different posts describing how to make these.  Love it!

The last thing I think would be a fav with them is making a terrarium.  I found some wonderful directions at Parent Pretty.com.  The nice thing about that is you can incorporate a good long walk outside.  I am thinking grab the red wagon and head out!

Hope your weekend is loaded with fun - I know ours will be!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment