Friday, May 17, 2013

Five Friday Favorites: Week #2

Good morning, friends!
I am back in search of things I've seen that I love this week.  Let's think warmer weather, shall we?  Puleeze?!

How about starting with something to eat.  This one stopped me in my clicking tracks: Loaded Mashed Potato Balls!!  Bacon, potatoes, cheese?  They have it all!  Head over to Centless Deals to find out how!
 

Lindsay has some fantastic creations she's sharing with us all as freebies off her blog.The print below is one to purchase, but go to Lindsay's site.  Read about WHY we have to be careful about pinning and listen to her.  Follow the pins BACK to their source!

We love scrabble.  Here's my Friday Favorite Game Idea.  This site tells you how to make it.  Yay!

Here's my Friday Favorite where flowers are concerned: I told you I was thinking warm weather... with that around here come lilacs!  I can't wait! Here is an entire article from Midwest Living about my favorite floral.  Sigh...

Here's a crafty Friday Favorite - looks like fun!  It's a Rag Rug Tutorial by Sugar Bee Crafts.  It looks very do-able.  What do you think?

Hope your weekend is wonderful.  Enjoy and have a great day,
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Carrie,
    I love it when you share the cool things you've found. I have aspirations now to make a large outdoor scrabble board, and to do some pretty things with our lilacs (which are blooming right now, huzzah!). Thanks for all the dandy ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was excited to find some actual directions (jeez, Pinterest...) for the Scrabble board.
      OMG... send me pix of your lilacs - I am so jealous!

      Delete