Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day #139 - End of summer approaching - need ideas for kids?

Good morning!
We got caught in a torrential downpour yesterday at camp, which included some hail, but after about 45 minutes, they were able to finish out the afternoon session, a bit wet, but...so it goes!

This time of year brings about field hockey for me, but it also brings about the end of the summer and trying to think up a few last things to do with the kids before school starts.  The website I am sharing the morning has LOADS of fresh ideas if you need any.  Personally, I want to make one of the business cards holders below BEFORE my next market day to hold my cards!  What do you think? 




I can't WAIT to play with this idea!
Quilty hugs and have a great day,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment