Sunday, June 6, 2010

This weekend's Shout out...RMG Creations!




As you know, each weekend I take a look at a different fan of mine on Facebook. This weekend I had a chance to "chat" with Renee, of RMG Creations. She makes some lovely items out of paper. So, I was curious about how she got started and such...


How long have you been creating with paper?
13 yrs

How did you get started?
By accident actually, my friend asked me to start help her organizing and I said lets do a scrapbook! Back then they didn’t have all the cool stuff they did today but I loved it.

What is your favorite project to create?
My name banners have to be my favorite thing to do.

How do you get your ideas? Do you start with an idea, a piece of paper or an accent?
Usually I start with a theme and just go from there.

What other types of crafting do you do?
I love photography and anything that has to do with paper!

Of the items you currently have available, which is your favorite?
The paper diaper bags are my favorite! They are so fun to make.


For fun:

What is your favorite thing to make for dinner?
I would have to say scramblers, its really a breakfast item but we have it for dinner. Its potatoes, cheese and bacon.

If you could visit anywhere, where would you go, why?
Ireland, my hubby is all irish and I would love to experience that with him.

If you could meet anyone, who would it be, why?
My favorite nascar driver Dale Earnhardt Jr

You can find Renee at http://www.facebook.com/rmgcreations Stop by and take a peek at the wonderful things she creates with paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment