Thursday, September 15, 2011

The lesson I've learned of late...

...is that you can't do it all.  Wow... only took 51 years to learn it!

It was my plan to continue blogging and creating everyday, but the reality is that, as you might have noticed, I haven't.  Not for lack of wanting to, but because I decided/realized/accepted the fact I can't do it all and be happy, relaxed, enjoy my life.

So, I will be back ... in a month or so, for a good 10 month stretch!  "Why is that, Carrie?" you might ask.

For 17 girls - who's fall season of field hockey must come first.  My wonderful group of young ladies is in a very special place right now - a place we have never been: the top of our division!!




As I am teaching them about being a good teammate, I need to focus on them (and my family...and my job) to be a good teammate as well ... so... hugs to you all, wish us luck and send us good karma!  I'll see you in late October (VERY LATE, if things go well!!!) and, like good friends do, we'll pick up where we left off!

I hope you all are crafting up a storm and ready for fun when I'm back!

Till then, quilty hugs!
Carrie

1 comment: