I was thinking about where I find fabric and realized that perhaps some of the sources I use might be new to you, so I thought I'd take a few moments to share some thoughts/places/locations. Today's post is about places on-line to access fabric pretties!
1. Have you ever bought what you thought was enough, set the project aside only to find you didn't quite have quite what you need and it's not in the store anymore? If it's RJR, the greatest place to look is the "Fabric Finder" on their website. It is a forum where fabric seekers and those with fabric find one another!
All you do is zip in, make a request and it will be up for 30 days. The more information you have, the better. What is the line? How about the collection or designer? Exactly how much do you need? Does it having to be running yardage? Pop the info in and shop owners/fabric sellers across the country will see if they have it in stock.
2. Having been an eBay seller for many years, I found the site a GREAT
place to find fabric!! Are your needs specific? Type in the line,
style, color number, whatever you have and see what's out there! Are
you looking to start a project? You can find sets of squares of all
sizes and colors as well as fat quarters and yardage. It's colorful and
fun! Don't even get me started on the patterns available! Click on the logo below to head on over.
3. Have you wandered over to Etsy.com? Not only is it a fantastic place to shop for wonderful hand crafted goodies and endless ideas for things to try yourself, you can find fabric and supplies! The bulk of the site is artisan, but if you are looking for Amy Butler (the one line that's shown in catagories), you will find over 4,000 listings!
4. How about Fabric.com? They offer free shipping on orders over $35 (how hard is that to spend, unfortunately??) and through May 30th I see they have a coupon for 30% off clearance fabric! Yippee!! I do love a sale!
5. How about this site, The Fabric Empire? I have never purchased from them, but the name and the home page alone make me want to cruise through their online shop! Anybody with this much Minky has got to be good!!
Do you have other place YOU like to look? Do share! We'd love to take a peek! Just leave the URL in a comment below.
Have a wonderful weekend... maybe do some window shopping!