Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: The Promise of Spring

Good morning, all -

It's Wednesday, the day that I share an image from my world.  It would be very easy to post some snow shots as like the rest of most of New England, that silly groundhog was about as way off as a groundhog can get.  Today is the first day of spring and Mother Nature let us have it with both barrels yesterday with a foot of snow.  Silly Mother Nature.... we love you anyway...

With that in mind, I am looking to the promise of spring with today's images.  Let's think sunny, warm weather folks... you KNOW it's coming...sooner or later...


My High Mowing seeds!!

Seedlings dreaming of summer...
Have a wonderful day, everyone!  Feel free to leave me a note about YOUR wordless wonders.
Quilty hugs,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment