Monday, May 24, 2010

This week's special...


... (in honor of our first pillowcase making event) is on pillowcase kits! We've had great feedback from folks who've purchased them:


  • Nice kit. A+++ seller!

  • Waiting for another one of this GREAT kit! I love the Kitlady store!

  • Great fabric. Well packed, promptly shipped.

  • Incredible well cut fabric- Excellent EBay experience

  • Love THIS kit too! Waiting for more to show up in shop!

  • A++++ Fast invoicing, quick delivery, great communication, Couldn't be happier!!

Just makes you feel good all over! Mix that with the success people are having in creating their own pillowcases and it's a win-win!


So, to help more people give it a whirl, I'm running a special this week: buy 1 kit, get a 2nd at 1/2 price! You can get as MANY AS YOU'D LIKE!!! This is for all my fans on Facebook and Followers of my blog! All you need to do is pop into either my eBay or Etsy store and make a purchase. Email me with "I'm a FAN!" and I will invoice you for the correct amount! (ie: DO NOT JUST PAY!)


So, buy 1, get a 2nd at 1/2 price - by 2, purchase 2 more at 1/2 price, buy 3 and you can purchase an additional 3 at 1/2 price!


I HAVE to say that my cousin told me these are like "eating Doritos ~ you can't stop!!!" She is soooo right! At the Pillowcase Making Party yesterday, 2 of the guests were new to sewing: one had literally NEVER used a sewing machine before! They BOTH made 2 pillowcases (donating one and keeping the other) and one was so excited that she was doing two things at once: "This is a gift for someone, so THAT MEANS I've finished my first gift for the DIY Christmas Club!!"


So hop on over to my eBay OR Etsy stores and pick out some pillowcase kits to try! You'll receive directions for making the pillowcase two different ways, but I HIGHLY recommend the "sausage" method ~ seriously ladies: its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy!

Happy creating, all!

Carrie

PS. Here is a link to a GREAT, SIMPLE, QUICK AND EASY pillowcase with the "sausage" method: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7moryq_ZRFY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment