Friday, May 21, 2010

Hit 300 Facebook Fans!


Well, that's pretty cool! My Whitt's Kits Facebook page hit 300 fans while I was sick with the flu, how cool is that?

As Facebook rules prohit contests, drawings and such, we have to do them on our Blogs....so, folks: FOLLOW THIS BABY and WIN!! Lol!

I am assuming people might have a crazy weekend like I do this week, so I will have the drawing Sunday night from my followers here on the blog. This time's prize is a pair of pillowcase kits, YOUR CHOICE from either my eBay or Etsy store! There are some pretty pillowcases there, so click that little button! You know you want to...go on...DO IT!

Have a GREAT day ~ it's beautiful and sunny here in New Hampshire!
Quilty hugs, all! ~ Carrie

PS. Here is a link to the ones in my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Whitts-Kits-Fabrics-Quilting-Crafts_Pillowcase-Kits_W0QQ_fsubZ10463955QQ_sidZ56499600QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322
and here are the ones on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/WhittsKitsFabrics?section_id=6974143 so you can take a peek!
(The one at the top of this post is on Etsy, using RJR Heirloom Lilac fabrics!)

No comments:

Post a Comment