Sunday, April 7, 2013

Quilt-A-Long to join!

Good morning, friends!

I wanted to let you know about a fun quilt-a-long I just joined that might interest you.  It starts April 12th and runs through May 27th.  Two bloggers, Becoming Martha and Create.Craft.Love, have joined to take us on a quilting journey. 



They are inviting ALL skill levels from beginners to pros.  If anyone wants to join in and is near me, we can work on this together!    They have created a Facebook page you can join, once you commit - just head over to Becoming Martha to comment and jump on board!  Once you do, you'll get an email welcoming you and a look at the pattern.  Then, you can join the FB group. 

Sounds like a blast to me, so you'll be seeing my process as I work my way through.  The deadlines for each step are listed above.  The week of the 12th we'll be gathering supplies and the week of May 3rd we'll be cutting!  PSYCH!

Anyone else want to join?  Just click on the link below to visit Becoming Martha.

Hope you decide to join us,
Quilty hugs,
Carrie

Quilt-Along

No comments:

Post a Comment